Assalamualaikum. Welcome! Sawubona! Olá! Hoi! Ciao! Ni Hao!


Assalamualaikum. I am , Bazilah aka Buzzer. Nice to know ya'll dropping by to see my blog... nothing much but thanks :'>
lil notes : currently, *page under construction. tenkiu. lebiu. babai ;)

lil piece of me

My photo
A Quantity Surveyor, wannabe. Am nineteen. Islam of course. Camera is my drug, own one. 600D. peace! xxoo

Thursday 17 November 2011

tik tok tik tok :">



i kept on thinking about you. waiting for your call. look at the phone every min,every sec, waiting for your text. but then.. no? no more? .. once again. i'm alone..whatever happen, in future, i want you to know.. that i still love you :"> do take care, since im leaving.. am not here to look you around. hanging out like we used to.. u're free. free from me ... that is just.. something that i cant accept. because to me.. ure still mine... tho i know, we're not anymore. i'll take care of 'another you' . hugging it real tight every night. hehe thankssss for the ibrahim jr. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment