Assalamualaikum. Welcome! Sawubona! Olá! Hoi! Ciao! Ni Hao!


Assalamualaikum. I am , Bazilah aka Buzzer. Nice to know ya'll dropping by to see my blog... nothing much but thanks :'>
lil notes : currently, *page under construction. tenkiu. lebiu. babai ;)

lil piece of me

My photo
A Quantity Surveyor, wannabe. Am nineteen. Islam of course. Camera is my drug, own one. 600D. peace! xxoo

Friday 22 June 2012

Bazilah


For you, I belong to you
Come, approach, embrace me, I need you
For you, and my soul is in you
Hey love of my life, I will live my whole life for you 



My heart called you
And wished you'd stay to be with me 
After these years and longing
I found you here with me
Hug me to you, you are my lover
My life is for you
And I will live my whole life for your eyes
And my life is a sacrifice for you 
...

by Fares - Albi Nadak :')



*p/s: pics were taken while im on the ferry, a two days trip with my girls to Penang :) xoxo. 
Inner : Tepi jalan
Stripes shirt : Cotton on
Dress inside : Cotton on
Flats : Vincci

Grab em all in sales ^^,


No comments:

Post a Comment