Assalamualaikum. Welcome! Sawubona! Olá! Hoi! Ciao! Ni Hao!


Assalamualaikum. I am , Bazilah aka Buzzer. Nice to know ya'll dropping by to see my blog... nothing much but thanks :'>
lil notes : currently, *page under construction. tenkiu. lebiu. babai ;)

lil piece of me

My photo
A Quantity Surveyor, wannabe. Am nineteen. Islam of course. Camera is my drug, own one. 600D. peace! xxoo

Saturday 1 September 2012

Loveline at Kellie's Castle (part 2)


1st : Cik By


2nd : Kak Buyah



3rd : Bujer The Dinda


 4th : Ana Wemp-itz


5th : Fani The Wan"G"


p/s : Gambar gambar dekat bawah ni macam lebih kurang Behind The Scenes of the day. Pictures yg NG, no good to display. Hahaha. and some silly moves while having fun doing our own photoshoot soot soot flames. Terbakar kulit, berpeluh cair make-up semua, tangan and muka habis berbelang semalam :'/











No comments:

Post a Comment