Assalamualaikum. Welcome! Sawubona! Olá! Hoi! Ciao! Ni Hao!


Assalamualaikum. I am , Bazilah aka Buzzer. Nice to know ya'll dropping by to see my blog... nothing much but thanks :'>
lil notes : currently, *page under construction. tenkiu. lebiu. babai ;)

lil piece of me

My photo
A Quantity Surveyor, wannabe. Am nineteen. Islam of course. Camera is my drug, own one. 600D. peace! xxoo

Monday 22 October 2012

Moments with Instag.

















3days with loves. That was so so so sooooo fun. Lepaking with my lads and gens. Tho lepak sampai 13 org and only kitorg je 5girls yg ada, we feel secured actually with ya. And yeah I do miss you guys so much. Ruby, Ana, Fani, Din, Syafiq, Syazwan, and 8others. Didnt know we'd "konvoi" sampai 4 kereta to Subang Jaya and.. Didn't expect that Syazwan will come that night from Puncak Alam. Jauh kottt :B Tho balik 2am in the morning and then straight to Uptown 24 pula.. Seriously, that was (Y) . Let's lepak again another day :)

P/s: I'll remember the way you smile at me. You, the man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment