Assalamualaikum. Welcome! Sawubona! Olá! Hoi! Ciao! Ni Hao!


Assalamualaikum. I am , Bazilah aka Buzzer. Nice to know ya'll dropping by to see my blog... nothing much but thanks :'>
lil notes : currently, *page under construction. tenkiu. lebiu. babai ;)

lil piece of me

My photo
A Quantity Surveyor, wannabe. Am nineteen. Islam of course. Camera is my drug, own one. 600D. peace! xxoo

Saturday 28 April 2012

Randomness.


So ouch. Having this bless and blast day in hospital. Did the Ultrasound and everything, Kidneys are having lil problem, (╥﹏╥) Alhamdulillah. Am healing :]


Bear given from someone. Thanks for this birthday present. hehe ^^ Setiap masa ada dekat sebelah :]


Balls from Kyuhyun and Donghae during SuShow 3 in Malaysia. Me grabbed em real nice you know :p


Finally. No caption. Real random. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment