Assalamualaikum. Welcome! Sawubona! Olá! Hoi! Ciao! Ni Hao!


Assalamualaikum. I am , Bazilah aka Buzzer. Nice to know ya'll dropping by to see my blog... nothing much but thanks :'>
lil notes : currently, *page under construction. tenkiu. lebiu. babai ;)

lil piece of me

My photo
A Quantity Surveyor, wannabe. Am nineteen. Islam of course. Camera is my drug, own one. 600D. peace! xxoo

Friday 4 May 2012

If, and only if...


If, you can feel my love.. I would love to ask you, to show me, is my love worth it, for you. Can you feel my love, that i gave you.. by the wind, the light, the air you breath, every steps you walk, every night and day, and... every second. I miss you...


If, you love me... Then why does it hurt. So much. Why did you hurt me so bad. Promises are buried. I can't barely heal the wound. I can't. Never. I did try my best, the best of all. Why can't you see every good deeds in me. I am blind, blind to be fooled in this love. This so called "love-cracked" are currently, hunting me down. I am sorry. I'm not perfect, not pretty enough, not enough to fulfill everything... Hmm... I miss you...



If... I could turn back time. I shouldn't have accept your love at the first place. I should have let you, to choose your own path. And, my own path.. This would not have happened then. I'm sorry. Took all of this pictures while... you're gone. While I am talking to myself. It's a fake smile you can tell. I am alone. And... I miss you...



If... I am there, exist in your wounded heart. And passing by your day-dreaming time... Please, think of me saying "I Love You..." Even for just one second,is enough for me... At least, I am there. Still there. I am grateful, to know you, to love you, to have a beautiful-pain relationship in between. I miss you... 

Tc. Xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment