Assalamualaikum. Welcome! Sawubona! Olá! Hoi! Ciao! Ni Hao!


Assalamualaikum. I am , Bazilah aka Buzzer. Nice to know ya'll dropping by to see my blog... nothing much but thanks :'>
lil notes : currently, *page under construction. tenkiu. lebiu. babai ;)

lil piece of me

My photo
A Quantity Surveyor, wannabe. Am nineteen. Islam of course. Camera is my drug, own one. 600D. peace! xxoo

Thursday 30 August 2012

Raya + Charity





And, yes! Shila Amzah came to UiTM Seri Iskandar on August 29th. Jealous? Tak? K takpe :p My classmate aka bestie "Kak Buuuyaaahh" was part of the backup dancer crew. So we're like, supporting her on her very first show with our own local artist, without rehearsal. Sampai meremang bulu roma ni tengok the crew menari -.- The best opening act ever (y) And not to forget, my lil Sya, cuteee gilak with that costume on!

No comments:

Post a Comment