Assalamualaikum. Welcome! Sawubona! Olá! Hoi! Ciao! Ni Hao!


Assalamualaikum. I am , Bazilah aka Buzzer. Nice to know ya'll dropping by to see my blog... nothing much but thanks :'>
lil notes : currently, *page under construction. tenkiu. lebiu. babai ;)

lil piece of me

My photo
A Quantity Surveyor, wannabe. Am nineteen. Islam of course. Camera is my drug, own one. 600D. peace! xxoo

Monday 11 April 2011

zulikha illya

Zulikha Illya, bestie <3 
heyya. dh berapa kali kau update pasal aku kt blog kau en?
tp aku tk update apa apa lg. 
hehe sowiee :*
just wnna say thnx barbie, always help me when im in serious probs. major probs act.
always call me till ur hot ticket habis.
call me pkai ur own credit smtimes~ 
pheww, terharu tahu tak?
do frgive me if lately u feel like "rasa mcm kita makin jauh" just like what u text me :'(
sumpah rse nk nangis when i read ur text. 
just wnna say i love you .. <3
in fact, evry night tidur. i hve ur bear by my side. 
smtimes i even hug ur bear tau takk! ^^


a friend, a best friend, a forever friend.
my star, my moon, my sunshine.
my jewel, my diamond, my gold.
my one and only, zulikha illya :')


thnx fr d bearr <3 
hihi 
loveee it <3 


1 comment: